Thursday, July 9, 2015

Starting Over... again

I decided to blog a new post to my Wordpress blog site today. That was 3 hours ago. After much hyperspace anquish, I discovered that my blog has been suspended through no fault of my own. Well, that's not quite accurate. I didn't pay my annual premium to Wordpress for the Blog site, which apparently doesn't set well with them.
Instead, I found it easier to simply start a new blog with an old friend, Blogger. Used to be Blogspot, I believe. So anyway, here I am. The problem is, of course, I forgot what I was going to blog about.
That being said, I find myself in a quandary. Do I simply keep writing and typing random words and phrases until I remember my original thought; or do I stop here, post as is and come back later? It would probably behoove me (I like that word, behoove) to stop before things go awry and come back when I remember something important to say. Thank you for your kind attention. Comments are always welcome.
PS: This photo is my dad from 1952 when he was in the army and has absolutely nothing to do with this blog; however, I think it is an awesome photograph of him. I remember my mom being a devout Elvis Presley fan, and I thought for a long time that my dad was actually Elvis Presley. You can see the resemblance, right? Another reason I posted this pic is because my son-in-law bought me a new Dell computer, which is also awesome, and this is the only picture I've uploaded to it so far. Both are excellent excuses. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment